Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Domestic Violence - Warning

If you need protection right now, call 911.

If you need protection right now

You should:

  • Call "911", or
  • A local law enforcement agency, or
  • A local domestic violence shelter 1-714-992-1931, or
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233; TDD 1-800-787-3224
  • If the abuse is non-life threatening and taking place in a private home, you can report abuse to the Orange County Adult Protective Services Agency by calling their 24 hour hotline at 1-800- 451-5155.
  • If the abuse is taking place in a licensed care facility (i.e. nursing home or board and care facility) contact the local Long-Term Care Ombudsman Service at 714-479-0107 or 800-300-6222. Or, you may contact the statewide ombudsman at 800-231-4024; TDD/TTY 916-928-2511. For more information on the Long-Term Care Ombudsman:

Computer Safety: Websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later

Websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later. Always clear your browsing history after searching the web. Consider using a public or friend’s computer if you are concerned about someone viewing your browsing history.

Immigration Status

You do not have to tell anyone in the court about your immigration status.

You have the right to ask for a restraining order for your protection without being afraid of deportation.


Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.