Language Access Services
- Language Access - Request an Interpreter
- Court Interpreter Information
- Language Access Services Complaint and Feedback Form
- Judicial Council of California - Language Access
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
Interpreters for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Note: There are American Sign Language interpreters and real time captioning for parties and witnesses that are deaf or hard-of-hearing (or have another disability). The court will provide a sign language interpreter or court reporter for you or other accommodation you may need. You should file a Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities form as soon as possible, but at least 5 days prior to the hearing. You can read more about this and complete the required form in the For Persons With Disabilities Requesting Accommodations section of this website.