Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Government Claim Forms

Government Claim Forms

Pursuant to the California Government Code, beginning at Section 900, any individual seeking to file a claim for money or damages against the judicial branch must first file a written government claim.

Filling out the government claim forms

While there is no established form for filing a government claim, Gov. Code Section 910 does list the items of information that must be included in the claim form.

For convenience purposes, a form for filing a government claim can be found at the following link:

Goverment Claim - Judicial Branch

After you completed and signed the form:

Once you have completed and signed the form, you can personally return it to the Court by handing it to a clerk at any of the filing windows at any branch of the Orange County Superior Court. If you’d prefer, you can also mail the original signed claim form to the following address:

Attn: General Counsel
Orange County Superior Court
Central Justice Center
700 Civic Center Drive West
P.O. Box 1994
Santa Ana, California 92702-1994

The information included in, and omitted from, a government claim form can have serious legal consequences. For instructions on how to most effectively fill out a government claim form, you should consult with a qualified attorney.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.