Reserve a Motion Date
- Only available hearing dates will be displayed.
- Failure to submit your moving papers within 24 hours will result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- All pleadings must be served and filed in a timely manner, pursuant to statute.
- Motion to Designate a Case Complex will be heard by the Supervising Judge of the Civil Panel.
- Hearings on Claim of Exemption are not eligible for reserve a motion. When submitting your filing, please choose a hearing date in accordance with the assigned judge's hearing schedule. If your selected date is unavailable, an alternate date within 30 days of filing will be set by the clerk's office.