Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Reserve a Court Date

Reserving a Court Date

In an effort to provide the highest quality of justice and service to the public, cases with Civil Assessments may be heard at any of the four Superior Court locations in Orange County.

If you wish to appear in front of a judicial officer, you must reserve a date. You can visit any Orange County Superior Court Collections Department to schedule a court appearance or call (657) 622-8459.

Reservations to appear before a judicial officer are generally scheduled to allow you to enter a plea as to the charges against you, the citing officer will not be present. For information on contesting your citation, please refer to

For Frequently Asked Question click here

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.