Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

How to File or Respond - Step 1: Dissolution / Legal Separation / Nullity

Divorce, Legal Separation & Nullity

Step 1:

If you want to file your first papers in a divorce, legal separation, or nullity case, choose the box below that applies to you. Depending on your selection below, you will be presented with a list of forms to print.   If you would like to ask the Court for a nullity, you may not choose the center box.

The following workshops are available:
I would like to start a divorce, legal separation, or nullity case My spouse and I have agreed to file for a divorce or legal separation, and all of the following statements are true:
1. We have been married  less than 5 years (from the date of marriage to the date of separation)
2 We agree on how we are going to divide our posessions and debts.
3. We have no children together.
4. We own ess than $38,000 in property.
5. We owe less than $6,000
My spouse opened a divorce, legal separation, or nullity case, and I want to file muy own papers in the case.

I do not have the money needed to pay the court fees. I want to ask the court to waive those fees

If finished with Step 1, Proceed to Step 2

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.