Complex Civil Courtroom Schedule & Requirements
Use your Web Browser's Find/Search functions (Ctrl-F) to find the Judge by last name or by Department number.
- Mandatory eFiling FAQs and Electronic Filing Service Providers
- Filing Fee Schedule
- Civil Case Time Schedule (L-1009)
- Superior Court of Orange County Local Rules of Court
- Title 3 of the California Rules of Court, including Ex Parte Applications and notice requirements
- Telephone Appearance Service Provider
- Courtroom evidence presentation equipment
- To view a listing of the Civil cases on calendar go to the Cases on Calendar section of this website.
Rescheduling a Hearing Date
Contact the courtroom directly at the telephone numbers listed below.
Examination of Judgment Debtor Hearings
Thursdays at 9:00 a.m. in Department C66 located at the Central Justice Center, 700 Civic Center Drive West, Santa Ana. You do not need to reserve a date.
SUPERIOR COURT OF ORANGE COUNTY - HEARING SCHEDULE
|Dept||Judge||Noticed Motions Heard||EX Partes Heard:||Telephonic Notice to Courtroom no later than:||EX Parte Application Presented in Courtroom no later than:|
|Th, 2:00 PM||M - Fri 1:30 PM||12:00 PM day before the Ex Parte hearing.||3:00 PM day before Ex Parte hearing.|
Fri, 1:30 PM
|M - Th 1:30 PM||
10:00 AM day before Ex Parte hearing
|12:00 PM, day before Ex Parte hearing; opposition must be in writing|
|Fri, 9:00 AM
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED, please visit our on-line Reserve a Motion Date.
|M - Fri, 8:30 AM||None. No reservations needed||11:30 AM day before Ex Parte Hearing|
|Fri 10:00 AM
*Video CourtCall is available
|M-F 1:30 PM||12:00 PM day before the Ex Parte hearing||3:00 PM day before Ex Parte Hearing|