If you need protection right now:You should:
- Call "911", or
- A local law enforcement agency, or
- A local domestic violence shelter 1-714-992-1931, or
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233; TDD 1-800-787-3224
- If the abuse is non-life threatening and taking place in a private home, you can report abuse to the Orange County Adult Protective Services Agency by calling their 24 hour hotline at 1-800- 451-5155.
- If the abuse is taking place in a licensed care facility (i.e. nursing home or board and care facility) contact the local Long-Term Care Ombudsman Service at 714-479-0107 or 800-300-6222. Or, you may contact the statewide ombudsman at 800-231-4024; TDD/TTY 916-928-2511. For more information on the Long-Term Care Ombudsman: http://www.coaoc.org/programs-and-services/ombudsman/how-it-helps.aspx
Computer Safety – Websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later:
Websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later. Always clear your browsing history after searching the web. Consider using a public or friend’s computer if you are concerned about someone viewing your browsing history.
You do not have to tell anyone in the court about your immigration status. You have the right to ask for a restraining order for your protection without being afraid of deportation.
|I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE
||I WANT TO CONTINUE|