Online Citation Payments
Department of Motor Vehicles
Online Case and Calendar access
Rules of Court
Fee and Bail Schedules
- State Fee Schedule
- Orange County Bail Schedule (PDF)
- Judicial Council Bail Schedule with Orange County Penalty Adjustments (PDF)
Orange County District Attorney’s office
Orange County Sheriff’s Department
Copy and Record Search Requests
You may now access our online services to conduct record searches on a person or by case number. However, there are provisions in which you can also request either in person at the justice center or submit via mail.
- Requests for record searches may be made in person in the Criminal Operations Department at any Justice Center.
- To request a record search by mail, provide as much information including case number, full name(s), date of birth and driver’s license numbers if known, location and date of violation, and any additional information available. Click here for form: Request for Record Search (Form #L-6)
- Additionally, Online Case and Calendar access will now allow you to conduct record searches online by case number, person name or business name. Click here to be directed to our online services Indexes for prior years are not available online at this time, and are located at their respective Justice Center.
- Click here for Justice Center locations, mailing addresses, hours and the specific cities served by each.
- Costs associated with records searches. Click here for complete fee schedule
- Requests for copies may be made in person in the clerk's office at the Justice Center where the case is filed or by mail.
- Provide the following information (if unknown, there may be additional fees for conducting a record search): Click here for form: Copy Request (Form #L-696)
- Defendant’s name
- Case number
- Date of birth (if known)
- Driver’s license number (if known)
- Specific documents requested
- Location of violation
- Violation date or year
- A contact phone number of the requestor
- To request copies by mail, provide the information or copy request form along with a check payable to “Clerk of the Court.” DO NOT SEND CASH. Click here for Justice Center locations, mailing addresses, hours and the specific cities served by each.
- If the total amount is unknown, indicate under the amount line “not to exceed $25.00." The correct amount will be filled in and a receipt will be forwarded, along with the requested copies.
- All checks must be preprinted with the account holder's name.
- Copy requests are generally filled within 7-10 working days.
- Include a self addressed, stamped envelope large enough to accommodate the request. Postage will be added to your check if postage on envelope is insufficient.
- Costs associated with copy requests. Click here for complete fee schedule