Traffic Appeals

All instructions and forms can be found in the infraction and misdemeanor appeals booklets below.

IMPORTANT: If you were found guilty after a trial by written declaration, and are dissatisfied with the court's decision you can file a request for new trial. Use a
Request for New Trial (Trial De Novo) (Trial by Written Declaration) (Form TR-220).